15 November, 2011

NaNoWriMo: Day 15

Word Count: 25,016 words

Magically, I am still on track and crossed the halfway mark today! 

I will admit, this has been more of a struggle than I anticipated, mostly because some days I just lack the time and motivation to write. My schedule was more hectic last year-- full-time student with a full-time job-- but I usually had evenings off. This year, I'm only contending with full-time work, but my hours are getting the best of me. I wake up most days at 5:45 to 6am and don't get home until 8pm or so. I have to make dinner, walk the dog, get ready for the next day... and by the time I have a few minutes to write, I just want to sleep.

I won't give in, though. This was about the time that I caved last year, and I am proud to note that, despite my exhaustion, I will persevere!

How is everyone else doing with NaNo? Well, I hope.

Bedtime now. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment